A second generation Longmont native and beer enthusiast, David Lewis and his wife Radha, set out to connect the community and visitors to the bustling brewery, cidery and distillery scene in his Colorado hometown. In 2016, they bought their first trolley, Dennis Hopper, and started looping around town with their Hop-on + Hop-off trolley route.
What started as a one-man trolley tour has grown into a multi fleet charter company providing a unique and fun way of transportation for weddings, birthdays, corporate outings, sporting events, holiday festivities, and all events requiring a classic trolley on the front range.
You can still find David on-board the weekend Hop-on + Hop-off tours; waving at locals, welcoming visitors and doing what he loves best, connecting with people in the community.
BrewHop Trolley is passionate about their roots, working with local vendors, community organizations and non-profits. Their commitment to the community has won them the recognition of multiple awards and grants.
- Governor’s Tourism Conference | Nominated for Outstanding Marketing Project | 2019
- Longmont Area Chamber of Commerce | Nominated for Emerging Business | 2019
- Longmont Area Chamber of Commerce | Best Micro Business | 2018
- Visit Longmont Board of Directors | Hospitality Appointee | 2018-2019
- Longmont Economic Development Partnership | Target Industries Grant | 2018
- Visit Longmont | Tourism Grant | 2018
- Longmont Area Chamber of Commerce | Rookie Business of the Year | 2017