What is this Hop-on + Hop-off Brewery Tour?
- BrewHop Trolley is guided tour to Longmont’s brewery, cidery and distilleries that allows you to Hop-on + Hop-off at any of our venues!
- It’s a continuous loop that stops at each venue once an hour.
- It’s a super fun and safe way to spend the day with friends + family, exploring and supporting the local scene on one of our vintage trolleys.
How do I buy the Hop-on, Hop-off day passes?
- Online or on the trolley by card or cash. I want it now – click here.
Can I ride as much as I want?
- Yep. A day pass lets you Hop-on + Hop-off all day long.
- Yearly + Lifetime passes are available for dedicated hoppers. Click here if you’re dedicated.
I’m probably going to get hungry, is there food?
- Most of our venues have delicious food for purchase; Restaurants, Snack Items + Food Trucks.
- Check out our Facebook Page and Daily Events Board when hopping on.
Are kids allowed?
- They sure are! Helping hands to ring the bell are always welcome. Ding! Ding!
- All of our venues are kid friendly and most have games + activities for kids.
- Ask your driver which ones.
- Kids 5 and under free otherwise it’s an all day pass.
- A guided tour to Longmont’s brewery, cidery + distilleries.
- Drink specials at the venues.
- Live Music (Check our Facebook for details).
- Chilled bottled water.
- Coolers to store any growlers you pick up along the way, just in case.
- Prizes + other cool things.
Can we choose where we want to visit?
- Absolutely. That’s what it’s all about. Hop-on + Hop-off at any of our stops.
- Stay for an hour, stay for two. The trolley loops back around every hour.
Can I drink alcohol on the Trolley?
- You can’t drink alcohol on the Hop-on tour, but that’s what all our cool spots are for.
- You can drink alcohol on our private charters cause it’s private.
Should we tip our driver?
- Tipping isn’t required, but if you’ve had a great time – Share the love!
What if I purchased my passes and I can’t make it?
- That’s a bummer, but we get things come up.
- We don’t offer refunds, but we’re happy to give you a raincheck.