How to be a Hopper
- Show up at any of our stops.
- Hop-on the trolley.
- Show the driver your online reservation or purchase passes on the trolley.
- Get your all-day wrist band.
- High five your driver. Optional, but why not?
- Take a seat.
- Check the board of knowledge for what’s coming up.
- Hop-off the trolley at any of our stops..
- Enjoy beer, spirits, cider, food and music.
- Have fun + remember to respect staff and patrons while hopping around.
- Trolley comes back around every hour.
- Repeat. Except for the wrist band part, you’ve already done that.
Teresa (verified owner) –
Ok if you are a longtime Longmonster, or a newbie you have to ride the trolley!!
Thank you for the shout out! We loved having you aboard the trolley…hope to see you soon 🙂
We went on the Discover Longmont Tour 8/26. What a great deal! Such good food and excellent transportation! Enjoyed it very much ch. looking forward to many more tours!!!
Thank you again for purchasing tickets to the tour! We hope you’ve re-visited some of the places, and can’t wait to have you on board soon. Cheers,
Kayla Preston –
My husband and I love the brewhop! We buy tickets whenever we have guests coming into town. It is a great and safe way to visit all the great breweries in Longmont. We are planning another tour for December!
Thank you for your review of BrewHop Trolley! Looking forward to having you aboard in December 🙂
Jennifer L –
The Brewhop Trolley was such a fun time. We went with a group of friends, and it was awesome to be able to have the latecomers join us along the way. It was also a great way to try out local places we hadn’t visited before. We found some keepers!
Thank you Jennifer for hopping on the trolley! We have some of the best local craft breweries, distilleries and cidery around 🙂 We’ll see ya a board soon.