Ding Ding! Hop on and off a vintage trolley any Saturday or Sunday from 12pm-9pm for a safe ride to all 10 breweries, 2 distilleries and 1 cidery in Longmont, CO!
- We recommend showing up 30-45 minutes before the trolley arrives and enjoy a local craft beer, cocktail or cider and then hop on when the trolley arrives.
- From there, you choose which stop you would like to hop off at and enjoy at least an hour at each venue before the trolley comes back to pick you up and off to the next stop we go!
- If an hour is too long to stay, there are a number of breweries you could visit for 30 minutes and then walk to the next brewery and enjoy a beverage before the trolley arrives. Or vice versa you could stay for 2 hours if you are enjoying live music or trivia as the trolley is back every hour.
Please plan ahead and get a ride to and from the trolley using Uber, Z-Trip, Lyft or a friend that owes you a favor 😉
- Please check our Facebook page for our info on what’s happening at each stop which may include live music, food trucks and beer specials.
- There will be a cooler on board with ice and water for everyone to keep hydrated throughout the day. You can purchase growlers (or bring an empty one to get filled) or 6-packs of beer and put it in the cooler for the day and take it home with you at the end of your tour.
- Here is the list of breweries, distilleries: 300 Suns, Wibby Brewing, Pumphouse, Longs Peak Pub & TapHouse, Dry Land Distillery *closed Sundays*, Longtucky Spirits, St. Vrain Cidery, Shoes & Brews, Grossen Bart, Bootstrap, Left Hand Brewing, Anvil Distillery *closed Sundays*, Tasty Weasel.